Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.979 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,719 Dinar (E£ 8,700) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (42 minutes ago)