Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.481 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 173,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 158,035 Dinar (9,040元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)