Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.617 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 98,515 Dinar (27,235 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)