Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.099 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 431,522 Dinar (139,230 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)