Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.868 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 382,829 Dinar (98,965 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)