Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00548 DZD / BYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,506 Dinar (11,037,392 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)