Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.743 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,109 Dinar (kr30,243) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)