Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.806 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 692,254 Dinar (kr36,810) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)