Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.216 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 632,865 Dinar (kr34,742) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (41 minutes ago)