Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.984 DZD / SBD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,636 Dinar (28,792 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)