Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.991 DZD / SBD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 399,400 Dinar (28,547 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)