Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.463 DZD / SBD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 671,911 Dinar (46,456 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)