Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.844 DZD / SBD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 639,879 Dinar (43,107 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)