Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.695 DZD / BYN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 40,755 Dinar (694 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)