Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20989 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 41% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 9,278 Dinar (44,206 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)