Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22114 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 36% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,036 Dinar (27,295 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)