Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 84.894 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,518 Dinar (AU$6,308) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 414,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)