Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.794 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 641,657 Dinar (AU$7,845) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (18 minutes ago)