Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.923 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,260 Dinar (GH₵13,974) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)