Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.458 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 295,674 Dinar (GH₵12,089) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)