Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,145,289 Dinar (¥2,012,581) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)