Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.299 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,293,000 Dinar (40,033 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 849,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)