Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.336 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 227,735 Dinar (€1,623) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)