Cost of living in Hengyang, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.471 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 265,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 227,657 Dinar (13,031元) in Hengyang.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)