Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.957 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,132,268 Dinar (€8,390) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 802,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)