Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.085 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 632,170 Dinar (48,312 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 453,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)