Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.382 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 687,926 Dinar (55,558 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)