Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.887 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 780,450 Dinar (6,677 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 709,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)