Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20390 DZD / SOS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 259% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,289,766 Dinar (40,655,970 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (35 minutes ago)