Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20374 DZD / SOS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 259% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,596,434 Dinar (47,101,055 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)