Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20151 DZD / SOS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 394% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,712,997 Dinar (38,275,129 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)