Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20063 DZD / SOS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 389% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,543,928 Dinar (47,568,759 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (39 minutes ago)