Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.032 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 240,479 Dinar (14,119元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)