Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.903 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 547,328 Dinar ($4,980) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)