Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.872 DZD / ETB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (641 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)