Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00478 DZD / VND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 245,530 Dinar (51,366,095 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)