Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.725 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,726 Dinar (8,313 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)