Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.041 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 390,170 Dinar (8,663 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)