Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.234 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 221,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 220,536 Dinar (4,669 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)