Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 90,386 Dinar (﷼ 33,228,899) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)