Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 83,113 Dinar (﷼ 25,588,638) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)