Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 100,296 Dinar (﷼ 32,267,737) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)