Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.203 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 361,752 Dinar (27,398 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 265,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)