Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00478 DZD / VND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 84,482 Dinar (17,670,307 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)