Cost of living comparison between Haiphong, Vietnam and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00484 DZD / VND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,897 Dinar (1,011,841 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)