Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.108 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 138,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 124,516 Dinar (7,278元) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (41 minutes ago)