Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.267 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 599,797 Dinar (18,589 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)