Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.132 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,791 Dinar (14,994 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)