Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,310 Dinar (¥9,554) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)