Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.014 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,666 Dinar (¥8,546) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)