Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,691 Dinar (¥7,723) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)