Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09670 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,146 Dinar (₩4,220,701) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)