Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10466 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 258,067 Dinar (₩2,465,655) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 230,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)