Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10680 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 291,394 Dinar (₩2,728,441) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 161,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)