Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10804 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 343,719 Dinar (₩3,181,303) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)