Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 140,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 125,510 Dinar (₨75,603) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)