Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.755 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,290 Dinar (₨44,030) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)