Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.675 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,156 Dinar (₨34,711) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)