Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 168,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 152,334 Dinar (₨89,314) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)