Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 229,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 202,430 Dinar (₨120,370) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)