Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.629 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 51,807 Dinar (₨31,796) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)