Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10683 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,610 Dinar (₩4,002,806) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)