Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10467 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,722 Dinar (₩3,923,881) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)