Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09722 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,358 Dinar (₩44,825) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)