Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03187 DZD / UGX
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 169,856 Dinar (5,329,348 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 167,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)