Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.629 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,076 Dinar (₨41,188) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)