Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.697 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 69,661 Dinar (₨41,056) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)