Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,917 Dinar (₨2,776) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)