Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,312 Dinar (₨6,067) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)