Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.854 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 372,474 Dinar (元23,494) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)