Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,355 Dinar (3,997 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)