Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.312 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 84,649 Dinar (元4,890) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)