Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.967 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,403 Dinar (元5,537) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)