Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.442 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 339,298 Dinar ($3,100) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)