Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.502 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 227,094 Dinar (R$ 7,209) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)