Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.441 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 250,216 Dinar (€1,794) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 241,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)