Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.098 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,363 Dinar (58 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)