Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.903 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 69% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,284 Dinar (48 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)