Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.875 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,912 Dinar (元30,797) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)