Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.864 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 765,901 Dinar (Bs 70,502) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)