Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.914 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 85,000 Dinar (44,399 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)