Cost of living comparison between Guanare, Venezuela and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.018 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,479 Dinar (Bs 43,879) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (40 minutes ago)