Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.820 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 276,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 260,240 Dinar (Mex$ 44,715) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)