Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.055 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 723,007 Dinar (€5,314) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)