Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.834 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 399,515 Dinar (€3,390) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)